• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks for the help!!! And to set the record straight..Im not a slacker!!!!

31 posts in this topic

I have to make a choice tonight on a book I am overnighting early tommorow for the Frazetta signing. CHOICES:

CREEPY 2 7.0

CREEPY 3 8.0

CREEPY 6 7.0

CREEPY 7 7.0

CREEPY 32 7.0

EERIE 2 8.0

EERIE 3 8.0

EERIE 5 7.5

BLAZING COMBAT 3 9.2

All frazetta covers. I like them all! HELP!!!!!!

ask to get the the high grades signed inside if possible.

(thumbs u

How come?

Well if your doing multiple books, then I would get the high grade ones signed inside.

I'm old school like that.

1) technically it wouldn't affect the grade. ( signature series as Boyd said is qualified) In mid to lower grades it doesn't really compromise the grade much. With higher grades, yes it does if it was signed by joe blow, non pedigree.

if you don't care about the grade or value...I still recommend inside , because:

2) Corrosive ....Sharpies and most markers are corrosive. I have photos from the mid 90's signed in sharpie that are already showing signs of acidic presence,etc

With most archival markers seems to take a while to dry, therefore they smudge.

Signed inside , title page with a ball point or HB pencil is smart. If you want to see Frank's cool signature, get the lower grade examples signed on the cover.

my 2 cents,

EERIE 2 8.0

(thumbs u