• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Hero Tec Bonanza 1-26 - CLOSED

66 posts in this topic

Does Tec 26 mention or have an ad for The Batman? Also, for kicks, can you post a scan of your 27?

I believe #26 does have an ad - but been a while since I've opened the book so could be wrong.

NOT FOR SALE:

MP 7.0

Tec27CGC.jpg

Does Tec 26 mention or have an ad for The Batman? Also, for kicks, can you post a scan of your 27?

It's more of an announcement than an ad, but rather than at end of a story, it's at the very top of a non-house ad page, has no images, and says something to the effect of " Don't miss The mysterious Batman in the next issue of Detective Comics!" Or something like that. It's been over a decade since I've owned a copy. And I think it was the same copy!

I'm closing the thread and consigning the items to ComicLink. They will be in the Feb/March featured auction.

That's gonna be one hell of a Comiclink auction !!!!!!!

Josh will be happy to see you.

Does anyone know if Comiclink will negotiate lower rates than their standard 10% fee when someone lets them sell an amazing collection like this? (similar to Heritage dropping the "sellers premium" part of their fees when they really want your items.)

I'm closing the thread and consigning the items to ComicLink. They will be in the Feb/March featured auction.

Does anyone know if Comiclink will negotiate lower rates than their standard 10% fee when someone lets them sell an amazing collection like this? (similar to Heritage dropping the "sellers premium" part of their fees when they really want your items.)

Maybe 8%?

It's more of an announcement than an ad, but rather than at end of a story, it's at the very top of a non-house ad page, has no images, and says something to the effect of " Don't miss The mysterious Batman in the next issue of Detective Comics!" Or something like that. It's been over a decade since I've owned a copy. And I think it was the same copy!

And I believe the same ad was in Action #12...

no, they will not lower their commission