• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Cancels WWLA and Texas

12 posts in this topic

I called the LA Convention center PR dept and they said that it's still on and that they didn't have any word on cancellation (I called (213) 741-1151 ext 5319 and spoke w/Felix). Then I called the main line ((800) 448-7775) and they also said the WWLA was still booked for March 13-15 and no word on cancellation.

We'll see what happens...

Brian

Ok, so I called Event services ((213) 741-1151 ext 5360 and spoke w/Ullyses) and he said that the show was indeed cancelled. He put me on hold to verify and he came back and said yes. I told him the PR dept is still saying it's on so they might need to get their stories straight. (shrug)

Im not much of a convention goer but I was planning on going to WW Texas. Oh well..guess Ill stick with the local shows....oh wait....there arent any. sigh

Umm. You have OAFCON in OKC and THIS weekend is the Dallas Comic Con which has more than 32 guests lines up.