• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Action and Superman Comics going on ebay.

30 posts in this topic

I'll put about 1/2 of them up Wednesday and the other half will probably go up the next week after the first batch ends.

Just got them in today, so sorting them out and trying to decide what goes up this week.

I will also be listing a nice run of World's Best/Finest from the same collector. A few are at CGC now and have been graded.

New York World's Fair 1940 CGC 3.0 c/ow

World's Best #1 App 5.0 slight amateur ow/w

World's Finest #2 5.0 c/ow

World's Finest #3 7.0 c/ow

World's Finest #9 7.0 ow/w

World's Finest #25 8.0 ow/w

Leroy

17 CGC auctions up now. The rest will list next week after these are finished.

Most Awesome CGC comics of the week on Ebay by one of the nicest dealers ever on Ebay!!!

Hey Leroy,

On the Action 27 slabbed pic, it looks like there's a bit of lost color at the bottom of the top staple. That area looks okay in the raw pic. Any idea what happened?

Jeff

Most Awesome CGC comics of the week on Ebay by one of the nicest dealers ever on Ebay!!!

Hey Leroy,

On the Action 27 slabbed pic, it looks like there's a bit of lost color at the bottom of the top staple. That area looks okay in the raw pic. Any idea what happened?

Jeff

Jeff

I noticed it when the book arrived.

It has a small sliver that is folded back, if you could pop the comic out of the case and lay the sliver back in the right direction it would look 90% better.

Leroy

Hey Leroy,

Jeff

Jeff

I noticed it when the book arrived.

It has a small sliver that is folded back, if you could pop the comic out of the case and lay the sliver back in the right direction it would look 90% better.

Leroy

I figured it was something like that. I hate when CGC leaves a flap folded back like that.