• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to pick some brains... so most of you can ignore this thread.

37 posts in this topic

Vigilante might be the first hero to ride one........

The one from the 40's not the 80's one...........

Steve's answer is so right there's no way it's correct makepoint.gif

None of the people listening to that station (including Major Havoc - er, Khaos) would know about Vigilante... too old school!

Rob Halford used to ride a Harley.

Hmmm, what kind of Superhero would he be

Rob Halford's alter ego = "Blazing Bob" 27_laughing.gif

Gene

The similarities are striking!!

halford_bob.jpg

Time to pick some brains... so most of you can ignore this thread

sign-funnypost.gif

This gets my vote for funniest topic heading for the week 27_laughing.gif4_1_111.gif

acclaim.gif

BTW, my vote goes to "The Fonz." (Nice one, Aces! 27_laughing.gif )

Now I wish I could remember which DJ was on when I heard the question... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

While we're not on the subject, what was the name of the cartoon series with the kid who turned into a Camaro? Remember? He would get mad or sad or he would feel a hint of ennui, just the tiniest bit melancholy and suddenly his hands would start morphing into tires and he would turn into a big ol' Trailer Park Cruiser? Was it as painful for him as I want to remember it being? I seem to remember him screaming and crying every time it would happen... I don't know if it was because it was physically painful or if it was because he longed to turn into a Pontiac Firebird or maybe a Honda Civic hatchback and he was emotionally traumatized or what...

Either way, it involved a young man, a hot rod, a secret life, and physical and/or emotional trauma... and no, it was not "Romancing The Greggy". :::shudder:::

Wait, maybe he was a werewolf Camaro? He only changed when the moon was full? I seem to remember the final episode where someone shot a silver piston through his engine block?

Going to reply before looking at the other replies.

Only 4 I know of that were always on motorcycles.

Ghost Rider

Blaze

Vengeance

Lobo

Heroes that I know that have used them.

Batman

Robin

Wolverine

Captain America

Punisher

And if you want to count TV shoes, Thor made an appearance in Hulk on a bike.

LMAO!!!!!

Bret Matthews: "Oh,no! I'm turning into a car again"

Alex: "This isn't the time nor place for Turbo Teen, come on!"

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

What a classic. What a psychotic website. Turbo Teen Fan Fiction?!?!?! Oh man, we should ALL write some Turbo Teen fan fiction and post it here on the board so we can lure all those who are searching for the Boy Who Drove Like A Car into our web (no pun intended)!

This had to be one of Sekowsky's last covers/art for DC.

Well, he followed up the 1970 Showcase Jason's Quest with Manhunter 2070, and he continued on Wonder Woman through at least 1971. So definitely within the last couple of years he was doing covers/art for DC.