• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sacramento ComicCon next week?

10 posts in this topic

What is this "Con" you speak of at the Palace of ze Cows? Only Con in these parts is WonderCon... ? Is it a big antique show, perhaps?

As for the Sacto show, I don't think I can make it - how big a show is it? As big as WonderCon (a mid-size show, in my book) ?

What is this "Con" you speak of at the Palace of ze Cows? Only Con in these parts is WonderCon... ? Is it a big antique show, perhaps?

As for the Sacto show, I don't think I can make it - how big a show is it? As big as WonderCon (a mid-size show, in my book) ?

Sacramento is no where near the size of WonderCon... but it's a nice little regional con with a ton of families and kids. (Probably about 500+ attendance.)

Sacramento Comic Con Website

it was in the CBG under convention listings, i'm sure it'll be sports cards and comics. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Families and kids? How much? How much for the wife and daughter? The daughter, the wife - how much?

Okay, are you talking about the monthly "con" in Sacto? I've read about it but never been...

It's not monthly... more like quarterly. It's at the Scottish Rite Temple which is across the street from a church... Last time, it was swarming with kids (playing the latest card game that's popular, etc.)

Heroes is usually there along with A-1 Comics, Dale Quick, the other usual suspects, etc. A pretty small con really.

A small con, but five minutes from the house and a good opportunity to search for bargains. I need to find those last 20 Batmans to complete the new look set again (for the third time!). I usually spend about three hours browsing and shopping.

Hese is a link to the Cow Palace show: Mooooo