• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Samuel Jackson as Fury talks breaking down?

33 posts in this topic

Man after him already playing the role in Iron Man, this would suck.

That said Eastwood would be terribly awesome. I wish we could bring young Eastwood back from the past, beef him up a touch, and make him Cable. I'd see an X-Men 4 for that.

-Rob-

C Eastwood would make an interesting pick for sure. Fury is supposed to be the grizzled been around forever, fought in every war since the big one, WW2, and at the ripe old age of a million can still whoop your candy up and down Heartbreak Ridge.

Unfortunately Heartbreak Ridge was 20 years ago now. Not sure he would be quite up to the part at this point. Could have been great at one time though.

C Eastwood would make an interesting pick for sure. Fury is supposed to be the grizzled been around forever, fought in every war since the big one, WW2, and at the ripe old age of a million can still whoop your candy up and down Heartbreak Ridge.

Unfortunately Heartbreak Ridge was 20 years ago now. Not sure he would be quite up to the part at this point. Could have been great at one time though.

Eastwood wouldnt have to do any stunts just stand in the command center, bark out orders, and sneer intimidatingly

How about the guy (forget his name) that is playing the Comedian in the upcoming Watchmen flick?

Or, what about the new James Bond?

Oh, you mean the actor that played the father of the two main characters from the TV show "Supernatural." That's a really good suggestion.

How about the guy (forget his name) that is playing the Comedian in the upcoming Watchmen flick?

Or, what about the new James Bond?

Oh, you mean the actor that played the father of the two main characters from the TV show "Supernatural." That's a really good suggestion.

Yeah, that's the guy. He also did a guest appearance on one of those hospital dramas my wife likes.

Man after him already playing the role in Iron Man, this would suck.

After seeing SLJ in Iron Man, I would be happy to see someone else. I thought he looked ridiculous.

I thought this too, but I hadn't seen anyone else say it. I thought he looked and sounded completely poseur.

I hope they come through. I wanted to see SLJ as Fury. :eek:

I don't. SLJ is a great actor and I love many of his movies, but I would love to see Clooney playing the part...think he would be great!

Since he did such a wonderful job in the roll of Batman. hm

Maybe he could request nipples on his trench coat. hm

That was 12 years ago...he's a better actor now, great in the Ocean movies & Michael Clayton.

I agree. I like Clooney. I'm just giving you a hard time. :baiting:

Join the club! :makepoint:

I thought George actually was good as Batman, the movie absolutely sucked but IMHO it was due to bad writing and bad acting from Uma & Arnold. I thought Clooney was pretty good and O'Donnell not bad as Robin.