• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who has the best Avatar thread.

106 posts in this topic

djpinkpanter's (thumbs u

:blush: Thanks! Flee and Redhook helped me out with it :thumbsup:

I like ciorac's, BrianR's, and greggy's old sgt schultz avatar

shiverbones' Matt Fox monster was my favorite. 'Bout time to drop Der Bingle, isn't it, yulebones? The needles are falling off the tree and clogging up the vacuum cleaner.

Surely sweetiebones can come up with a nice, demented Valentine's Day avatar -- doesn't Raggedy Ann have a red candy heart?

Jack

djpinkpanther's (thumbs u

For those of you who haven't met Thomas, his avatar is a spot-on perfect likeness.

I have been on the boards since Lincoln was President. For the newbies with forum numbers 3000 to 12000 I always loved GMans Avatar and was shocked he never got banned and of course Joe Collector because that is how I picture he looks...........

shiverbones' Matt Fox monster was my favorite. 'Bout time to drop Der Bingle, isn't it, yulebones? The needles are falling off the tree and clogging up the vacuum cleaner.

:headbang:

This would be my vote.

Pooot. I will say that, though I don't really know everybody's, I'm a big fan of BTK's, but I would think that's obvious ;) ;) :grin:

:D Yours is very nice! That wouldn't happen to be you as the joker would it?

Nope, that's me as the Harley ;)