• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

star wars #4

31 posts in this topic

iknoweverything...I agree with you! I have like 6 copies, all gorgeous! How the H*** did someone make that much money off that book???

Can someone say "SHILL BIDDING" lol

I don't think so.....

topnotch is a high quality seller, and a board member, and, in addition, it's easy to see two SW fanatics going to war to fill a hole in their 9.8 runs.....

topnotch is a great seller. bought many 9.8's from them!

Brian

Paid in full, ships on Monday to a happy collector filling in his run of a low census Bronze with White pages. Vader covers are the most sought after books in the 107 issue run. :grin: [/quote

Great sale. (thumbs u

Keep the great bronze books coming.

Great Sale.

1. If you have a stack of high grade #4, pick the best two and send them off.

2. Shilling? No way.

3. If there are 84 copies of #1 and it is a 500.00 book. With Four copies of #4 I would bet money it would be a 1300.00 book.

4. hm Why are there only 4 9.8 copies of this book?

I haven't read the comic books so I'm not sure where he shows up first...thus the question mark at the end of the sentence...I've seen it advertised as the 1st appearance in several different places.

I haven't read the comic books so I'm not sure where he shows up first...thus the question mark at the end of the sentence...I've seen it advertised as the 1st appearance in several different places.

But you have seen the movie right? You know that he appears about 5 minutes into the movie (we'll ignore the fact that he's on the cover to #1 also), and that the comic is an adaption of the movie?

But you have seen the movie right? You know that he appears about 5 minutes into the movie (we'll ignore the fact that he's on the cover to #1 also), and that the comic is an adaption of the movie?

Facts! Useless facts! Who needs facts??

;)