• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA - Catman #20, Young Allies #4, Zip #9 & GGA added

65 posts in this topic

U.S. shipping is $5 priority envelope $7 for a box - insurance at post office rates. Will ship worldwide.

CATMAN #20 - One of the best Hitler covers from the Golden Age! Grade is an apparent 3.0 due to two detached centerfolds ( the "resto" being that the first centerfold had been glued back in at one point). Sold to me as a VG+ with no note of glued cf years ago. $995

cat20fc.jpg

cat20bc.jpg

U.S. shipping is $5 priority envelope $7 for a box - insurance at post office rates. Will ship worldwide.

CATMAN #20 - One of the best Hitler covers from the Golden Age! Grade is an apparent 3.0 due to two detached centerfolds ( the "resto" being that the first centerfold had been glued back in at one point). Sold to me as a VG+ with no note of glued cf years ago. $995

cat20fc.jpg

cat20bc.jpg

:o Very nice!!!

YOUNG ALLIES #4 Grade is a Qualified 7.0 due to 2x2 piece cut out of magic trick page - does not effect YA story - just humor strip. Captain America appears and of course an awesome Red Skull cover! Pages are OW. $795

YA4.jpg

YA4bc.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

YOUNG ALLIES #4 Grade is a Qualified 7.0 due to 2x2 piece cut out of magic trick page - does not effect YA story - just humor strip. Captain America appears and of course an awesome Red Skull cover! Pages are OW. $795

YA4.jpg

YA4bc.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

Nice....Who did the cover?

WONDERWORLD #7 2.5 Looks nicer with great color and eye-appeal! 1 piece of tape at top staple, and another half dozen pieces on inside cover bring grade down. Cream pages. $475

ww7fc.jpg

ww7bc.jpg

BLUE BEETLE #32 Hilter cover! Apparent 3.0 - due to small rice paper repair at bottom - (could be removed with little effect on grade) . 1" moisture stain in bottom margin of many pages.

$75

bb32.jpg

That Catman is one of my grails. Wish I could do it, mate.

Wanna keep the two centerfolds and give me a price for the rest? :insane:

ZIP #9 3.5 Cream Pages. Classic headless men/ guillotine cover! $450

zip9fc.jpg

zip9bc.jpg

What A great cover! Does that have Dicky inside?

Matt, no it does not - Kalathar and Mr. Satan end this issue (9) and Dicky and Inferno begin next issue (10).

Still, this issue is one of my favorite MLJ's! :cloud9:

ZIP #9 3.5 Cream Pages. Classic headless men/ guillotine cover! $450

zip9fc.jpg

zip9bc.jpg

What A great cover! Does that have Dicky inside?

Matt, no it does not - Kalathar and Mr. Satan end this issue (9); Dicky and Inferno begin next issue (10).

Still, this issue is one of my favorite MLJ's! :cloud9: