• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONGRATS TO RESURRECTION!!!!

86 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

First off, thank you all for the congratulations and best wishes towards Jess, myself, and my boy. I am as proud as any could be to have such a great gift in my life! And have truly been blessed :cloud9:

His name is Evan Francis Beam, born 1-22-09 at 2:36 PM. His birth weight is 9lbs 14oz. , 21 1/2" tall, and perfectly healthy. He is great, and looks forward to meeting you all at the future conventions we will attend. :acclaim:

I will post pictures today, we just returned home. Jess is recovering very well, and I thank all of you who wished her well very much. These threads and the friendships I have here on the boards mean alot to me. And I cant wait to share pictures with you all!

Again, thank you so much! (worship)

Pat-

I just saw this news Pat, major congrats to your wife and you!

Guess we will be seeing less of the Patmeister around here. :kidaround:

Welcome to the daddy club.

Dude, I loved spending time with my babies when they were born...all night, all day...whatever.

Jess is a lucky gal to have a guy like you.

Keep a camera on hand for all those special moments. They will come and go faster than you can blink an eye.... and enjoy!

:applause:

Dude, I loved spending time with my babies when they were born...all night, all day...whatever.

Jess is a lucky gal to have a guy like you.

Keep a camera on hand for all those special moments. They will come and go faster than you can blink an eye.... and enjoy!

:applause:

I plan to Roy, and also plan to get a new camcorder. Im so stoked about this its insane!

Yup. Just take it a day at a time and I am telliing you (I have 4) they will be teens and ignoring you so fast your head will spin.

lol

R.

Hey it's not what you think it's what they think.

lol

I think as long as you have a great relationship with them from day one they will always think you're the cool dad.

Edit. never mind. just read your post about them being home.

R.

Yep, got home about 12:30. He is still sleeping, she is just relaxing. I have to feed hime in about 15 minutes though. Thats fun... So after I clean formula or whatever off me, I can clean up and eat.

I plan to have a good relationship. He doesnt do much, but he is the coolest thing in the world to me.