• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,381 posts in this topic

Well you guys just convinced me to buy this copy. We'll see how "mint" it is.

Got this in the mail today. Definitely not a 9.8. I have it pegged at 9.0/9.2. I suppose it could have been worse.

I find that 9.0+ is pretty much "mint" in the eyes of anyone who isn't a CGC collector. So it's difficult to fault the rest of the world for our excruciating standard. Before the CGC, a 9.0 WOULD have been considered mint.

Maybe he transferred his PP (hehe) to his bank account and has to wait for it to clear before he refunds? That is my guess!

Oh maybe. Transfer PP. Tee-hee.

Recently brokered a deal for this crazy little piece of TMNT history...the TMNT Adult comic book done by Bill Fitts in the 90's for his Mirage Studios friends. Some really raunchy stuff inside. I think the internal contents were posted by Archon somewhere a while back.

TMNT-Adult-cover_rich-225x300.jpgTMNT-Adult_inside-cover_rich-225x300.jpg

Congrats. That's one of the rarest TMNT books out there.

Thanks Peter. I may try to get it signed by Kevin and Peter when I'm in NH for FCBD in May. I'm on the fence with it though. I think Kevin would be OK with it but I'm not sure what Peter's reaction would be. I'm pretty sure that Peter wouldn't have been too pleased with this. I just don't want to tick him off or offend him because the book really is offensive.

how offensive? I have never seen the lurid art within the book...

+1 hm

Archon posted a thread about it on the Technodrome Forums a few years back. Hopefully it's OK I linked to it here. The first post has a link to the pages of Archon's book on Flickr. Note that you have to set your content filter / viewing permissions in Flickr to "none" in order to see it.

WARNING: it is very adult and very "not for kids." It's likely offensive to most and remember also that you can't "un-see" this. It is kind of disturbing quite honestly but you've been warned.

Edited by rwhorn