• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I loved it too.

Very hard work in the middle section - emotionally challenging.

The best movies challenge you on an emotional level (think Deer Hunter/Taxi Driver). this is different to to those two films of course but it hit me on an emotion level just the same.

Bloody eBay, may just close my account as had enough, sold aload of comics and buyer asked me to send by collect+, he received and then leaves me neutrals saying I used wrong service and never replied to mails of both I did, people just me off

I've had issues before with eBay but only like 1% of transactions.

Without eBay I would have no idea where to offload my unwanted books or new books I've read.

This was one bloke with 8 desperate books

Having just sat through all 3 movies, in one overnight marathon, I honestly believe I have just saw the greatest trilogy of films ever. LofTR pushes it close and the Godfather isn't far behind but these films, all put together, work better than any other I have seen and they look mighty good at the IMAX where they were obviously made to be shown :-)

OT for a minute.

Anyone know what CGC are currently charging for returning slabs to UK.

Just trying to work out the most cost effective way of getting some books over and back again.

I usually sub in tens but am considering 5 or six this time to save on cost.

Cheers

Paul

Now, back on with the DKR love.

Anyone going too or been to a golden orbit fair before? Going to the one in leeds tomorrow and wondering what to expect....

Hoping its going to be good fun :grin:

Welcome to the boards. :hi:

Never been to a Golden Orbit show before but it should be good fun whatever. (thumbs u

Anyone going too or been to a golden orbit fair before? Going to the one in leeds tomorrow and wondering what to expect....

Welcome Liam :hi:

PM sent

I've been a bit slack recently on the sketching, just been real busy in the evenings.

Jamie couldn't decide between Avengers 4, Fantastic Four 5 and Nick Fury 1 so I told him I'd pick one and it would be a surprise.

So I decided upon Avengers 4... not my best work so I might do Nick Fury 1 as well. Alot of mistakes in this Avengers, I really messed up Sub-Mariners face :facepalm:

AvengersCover.jpg

I was there!!!

Picked up Mind The Gap #1 (both covers) £1.75 each, 5 copies of Revival #1 - £1.75 each, Aquaman #9 1:25 variant, Daredevil #14 - 1:25 variant - £2.99 each from FP.

Loads of nice bits for 50p at OK comics and ...oh yeah Golden Orbit pants again.

I will be selling next month though so it will be much better!

P155sed off though as I walked in behind the guy that bought out some private sellers Walking Dead collection #30 thru #90, 2 copies of each.........50p each :frustrated:

100_2731.jpg

(worship)

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

:sick:

:sick::sick::sick:

:slapfight:

Looks like a home game is in full swing; the fan has arrived and parked his bike outside lol

Silly boy - that's the manager's bike.

I was there!!!

Picked up Mind The Gap #1 (both covers) £1.75 each, 5 copies of Revival #1 - £1.75 each, Aquaman #9 1:25 variant, Daredevil #14 - 1:25 variant - £2.99 each from FP.

Loads of nice bits for 50p at OK comics and ...oh yeah Golden Orbit pants again.

P155sed off though as I walked in behind the guy that bought out some private sellers Walking Dead collection #30 thru #90, 2 copies of each.........50p each :frustrated:

I picked up Avengers 17, 28

X-Men 50

Thro 195 198

Iron man 169 206

Spider woman 50

Was quite busy today.

Neil

I was there!!!

I picked up Avengers 17, 28

X-Men 50

Thro 195 198

Iron man 169 206

Spider woman 50

Was quite busy today.

Neil

Sweet, what condition were the Avengers in, Neil?