• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

On a serious note I think I am slowly deciding not to follow football anymore :eek:
meh

People were throwing thir season tickets at Arsene Wenger at the end of the Swansea game,

someone steals AVBs notebook before every game these days so he can't ruin

our chances.

We're looking ok when he doesn't interfere

On a serious note I think I am slowly deciding not to follow football anymore :eek:
meh

People were throwing thir season tickets at Arsene Wenger at the end of the Swansea game,

Become a Reading fan then! :cry:

meh

Become a Reading fan then! :cry:

Support MILLWALL... :slapfight:

Do we play football :ohnoez:

The weekend was demoralising to say the least - this is the kind of result that made me decide to give up my season ticket and generally take following football less seriously this season. It's been a lot less stressful as a result.

The weekend was demoralising to say the least - this is the kind of result that made me decide to give up my season ticket and generally take following football less seriously this season. It's been a lot less stressful as a result.

Welcome to Spursworld. :tonofbricks:

I was at Thought Bubble for the Derby & obviously didn't bother watching the highlights.

How do you think we would have done with 11 on the pitch?

Who knows? Spurs were well in control at the point Adebayor got sent off. If we'd have weathered the storm until halftime I'm confident we would have got it together. Glad we didn't have to find out, anyway...

West Brom this weekend. In seasons past that would have been a gimme three points. Now I feel a certain amount of trepidation.