• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Captain Britain holds a special place in my heart as it was the first series I collected every issue of as they came out.

I would strongly recommend the two book hardcover set; Birth of a Legend and Seige of Camelot, they reprint the whole original series, the Super Spidey and Hulk Comic stories, Marvel Team Up etc as well as original cover galleries, concept art and even designs for the mask, boomerang and jet free gifts. I have a copy of Birth of a Legend signed by Chris Claremont and Herb Trimpe :banana:

Oh, and coincidentally both these books are included in the Ltd Edition Comix donation to the

Jamie benefit sale so you can buy those and give To a good cause at the same time. ;)

Super wicked,saw them in this week in your collection.I desperately need to get my hands on some.

Have a look on ebay.co.uk, you can pick later copies up for next to nothing, earlier ones too, if you are lucky .

Captain Britain holds a special place in my heart as it was the first series I collected every issue of as they came out.

I would strongly recommend the two book hardcover set; Birth of a Legend and Seige of Camelot, they reprint the whole original series, the Super Spidey and Hulk Comic stories, Marvel Team Up etc as well as original cover galleries, concept art and even designs for the mask, boomerang and jet free gifts. I have a copy of Birth of a Legend signed by Chris Claremont and Herb Trimpe :banana:

Oh, and coincidentally both these books are included in the Ltd Edition Comix donation to the

Jamie benefit sale so you can buy those and give To a good cause at the same time. ;)

Has the thread started? Didn't see anything in the PM to say it had?

No, it's coming soon. Gaz will kindly be listing the stuff we donated on our behalf when he has all the donations in place.

(thumbs u yeah I gathered, worried that I had missed it overnight and it had slipped to page two.

Jesus - watching Jools Holland trying to interview Liam Gallagher on TV is as bad as watching England play football.

The world's worst interviewer interviewing the world's worst interviewee. (thumbs u