• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I need to stop hanging around this thread - you guys post things I have never seen before and I want. You have no respect for my wallet lol

Plus I love seeing the photos of the UK cityscape and scenery - really beautiful areas. I feel like a virtual Yankee in King Arthur's Court. :foryou:

I need to stop hanging around this thread - you guys post things I have never seen before and I want. You have no respect for my wallet lol

Plus I love seeing the photos of the UK cityscape and scenery - really beautiful areas. I feel like a virtual Yankee in King Arthur's Court. :foryou:

:headbang:

:headbang:

:applause:

:hi:

:foryou:

So who's going to watch the 3rd place play-off?

Do not want to see any more embarrassments (shrug)

Not for the Dutch. Impressive how such a small nation punches consistently above its weight in this tournament - second four years ago, third this time. :headbang: