• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con w/ Mike Allred, Jim Cheung, Paul Gulacy, and more!

134 posts in this topic

Hey, how far is Medford, Sommerville from the show?? :popcorn:

Somerville is not far at all, 10-15 minutes by car depending on where in Somerville (it's big).

Medford is a bit further out, add another 5-10 minutes or so maybe?

Also, I'd add some time just for screwing up, Boston is not the easiest city to navigate if you don't know it well. If you have a gps, bring it!

Somerville is not far at all, 10-15 minutes by car depending on where in Somerville (it's big).

Also, I'd add some time just for screwing up, Boston is not the easiest city to navigate if you don't know it well. If you have a gps, bring it!

Yeah, even though it's closer, trying to find your way over to Somerville might take you longer than shooting up Rte. 93 to Medford. But I'm sure there'd be enough of us to give good directions.

Yeah, even though it's closer, trying to find your way over to Somerville might take you longer than shooting up Rte. 93 to Medford. But I'm sure there'd be enough of us to give good directions.

Yeah, make sure you ask before we start drinking or you might wind up in Roxbury lol

Hey GUys, if you're looking to stay a bit out of town, you might want to think of something along the turnpike. It might be further, but will definitely be easier to get into town. The exit from the pike is only a couple of blocks from the show, and it really can't be easier.

Now, are any of the board members from CT gonna bother to make the trip? :baiting: I mean, it's gotta be all of a hour away.

Yeah, make sure you ask before we start drinking or you might wind up in Roxbury lol

Even worse, they could end up in Chelsea!!!! :eek:

Well, he is Italian so he would blend right in lol

Still dangerous. I got sidetracked picking up my wife at Logan one night. Now I have been in Chelsea before and it is scary during the daytime at 1:30am it is down right frightening! I was rolling through every stop sign since I figured we would get car jacked (at best).

Well, he is Italian so he would blend right in lol

Still dangerous. I got sidetracked picking up my wife at Logan one night. Now I have been in Chelsea before and it is scary during the daytime at 1:30am it is down right frightening! I was rolling through every stop sign since I figured we would get car jacked (at best).

Yeah Chelsea is best avoided whenever possible.