• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wish I could justify the Cash!!

23 posts in this topic

Pep 22-260, Jackpot 4-9, Archie 1-200 and assorted later issues. I don't have much interest in the post-1970 issues.

You got bragging rights with that collection!!!!

Well done!!!

Pep 22-260, Jackpot 4-9, Archie 1-200 and assorted later issues. I don't have much interest in the post-1970 issues.

have you posted a "family" shot of this yet Steve? I can't recall.

I really need to take a new picture since I've upgraded a lot since I completed the set. But, here's a picture of the Pep set :grin:

DSC00068.jpg

I think you could probably put this collection together for less, but not a whole lot less.

Yep.

This same collection was going for a few thousand more a few weeks ago. I put it on watching (I'd like to have reading copies of a few of the very early Archies...specifically 1,3 and 9), but then after giving it some thought I decided against it. Plus you don't know the condition of all the comics, ect ect. (I also thought it was rather sketchy, IMO.)