• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PSA and Steve Borock?

169 posts in this topic

The good news is that I am taking a position at a great gig :banana: and that is why I cannot sell on the boards anymore. I loved working for myself, but I had one of the offers, a couple of days ago, that I could not refuse and just finalized it today.

hmm, not moving, cant sell on boards--duh back to CGC it is!

The good news is that I am taking a position at a great gig :banana: and that is why I cannot sell on the boards anymore. I loved working for myself, but I had one of the offers, a couple of days ago, that I could not refuse and just finalized it today.

hmm, not moving, cant sell on boards--duh back to CGC it is!

hm hm hm

Well someone was up early editing this thread.

Whoever it was, thanks for keeping it clean.

(worship)

They weren't up THAT early. I was able to read the whole thing before 9am this morning--definitely made for a nice break between grading reading/writing assessment tests and editing/revising my manuscript. (thumbs u

Ah... the drama goes ever, ever on.

In any event, best of luck in the new venture Steve. Inability to sell on the boards surely means you're back working in the hobby, and it will be interesting to hear where you pop up next!

(worship)

The first time I've ever had a post deleted. :o

I had an innocent post go bye-bye too :eek:
I had some killer stuff in there. Well maybe not killer.... slightly stunning...

OK, it was hardly worth a glance....but still. :sumo:

(worship)

The first time I've ever had a post deleted. :o

I think how it works is that any post connected to the offending post through a quote gets zapped automatically.

I had an innocent post go bye-bye too :eek:
I had some killer stuff in there. Well maybe not killer.... slightly stunning...

OK, it was hardly worth a glance....but still. :sumo:

I'm finding it hard for me to not be captivated by your avatar of a dog with boobs...and a...comb over.

Please remove it. :frustrated:

any chance this guy made the offer?]

73155.jpg.4f7f2422cbad42d972dcb65a1b568e30.jpg

any chance this guy made the offer?]

Dan (Flying Donut)? :kidaround: