• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you re-bag? Why?

45 posts in this topic

I'm hanging with a bunch of crazies on these boards. I only rebag polys into mylars. If I am shipped a mylar and fullback or even halfback, it stays with the book. The majority of books in mylar I receive come from board members I know or semi-know. Why change a perfectly good mylar and board? :sumo:

Hi...

My name is Rick...and I'm a re-bagger... :hi:

:lol:

That quote is SO begging for some monkey-business editing, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it...., :sorry:

I'm hanging with a bunch of crazies on these boards. I only rebag polys into mylars. If I am shipped a mylar and fullback or even halfback, it stays with the book. The majority of books in mylar I receive come from board members I know or semi-know. Why change a perfectly good mylar and board? :sumo:

I'm halfway. I'm always short on supplies so if I get a half-way decent bag in the mail. I take the book out, take a lesser, i.e., non-core collection book in my collection, take it out of its "good" bag, re-bag the new book with the "good" bag and re-bag the lesser book into the "mail" bag :insane:

I usually rebag with a mylite2 and board. I just got some Spideys yesterday from Count which are still in this exact state.....I'll probably leave them that way. By the way, great books Nelson!!

Thanks!!

Glad they made it safe (thumbs u