• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #37... Such a cool cover!

46 posts in this topic

I just picked up my first raw book from fellow board member Primetime. We had a great time this morning at our local Barnes & Noble 'talkin comics and I added this Tec 37 to my collection. I love the cover of the Batman taking care of a couple thugs on the boat dock which matches nicely with my All American Comics #20. Thanks Ben! (thumbs u

detective37f.jpg

I personally don't have a problem seeing some pre-Robin Tec posted along with a story about how two boardies met up to work out the deal. After the first post, it is more interesting than Ponscon has been to date.

doh! OMG Enough!

I just don't know where my head was. I mean I posted a Golden Age comic book in the Golden Age section of a comic book chat forum. I must be knuts!!! :screwy:

doh! OMG Enough!

I just don't know where my head was. I mean I posted a Golden Age comic book in the Golden Age section of a comic book chat forum. I must be knuts!!! :screwy:

:makepoint:

lol:baiting: Don't worry, it's alright. We here in the GA forum do like to show off our new books. Heck, Billy Parker doesn't even wait for them to arrive before he posts his. You did well with yours...........show it off all you want. :applause:

Amen!! I enjoyed looking at it so much I copied and pasted it over to the "have a cigar ....whats new in your GA collection" thread anyways.......

can't have too many GA covers around to look at and oggle over :insane:

doh! OMG Enough!

That's a great idea. I think I'll post just enough of mine to bump yours off the front page.

doh! OMG Enough!

That's a great idea. I think I'll post just enough of mine to bump yours off the front page.

Please do, I'd love to see them. (thumbs u

Lovely - I don't recall seeing Ben's copy before.

Yah Steve, I had this in the "back" of my collection box lol This was a special copy, because it was my 1st Pre-Rob Tec pick up 2+ years ago...traded a CGC 5.5 All Select #2 straight across for it (I had two copies at the time :) )

doh! OMG Enough!

You've really gone nutz Diz :insane: Go back to collecting old coins and tobacco cards lol More comics for us :devil:

I just picked up my first raw book from fellow board member Primetime. We had a great time this morning at our local Barnes & Noble 'talkin comics and I added this Tec 37 to my collection. I love the cover of the Batman taking care of a couple thugs on the boat dock which matches nicely with my All American Comics #20. Thanks Ben! (thumbs u

detective37f.jpg

Nothing like a FULL moon...rolling fog...and The Bat-Man! :headbang:

detective37f.jpg

Nothing like a FULL moon...rolling fog...and The Bat-Man! :headbang:

I have to agree! :applause:

doh! OMG Enough!

Hey Buttock - if you have enough pre-robin Tecs to do that, I'd love to see them.

I don't know why people get so pissy over a thread like this. Frankly, it is because of threads like this, with a special book like Tec 37, that I enjoy being a member of this forum.