• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could only go to 1 Comic Con each year?

57 posts in this topic

You might also factor in what cities you'd like to visit. Ie, San Francisco is always worth a visit and the con is quite good. Obviously SD, Chicago, and New York are the best shows with the best back issues and biggest star power. But there's a good handful of other shows that would be an improvement on WW Texas as well, so it's all good in that regard.

Chicago hands down.

Great atmosphere, great friends, great venue, and lots of great books to pilfer through!

Got to agree with Arex here. I had a blast at Chicago and got to meet a lot of great boardies. Wish I could of spent a bit more time with them all, but hopefully that's for this year's show. (thumbs u

Andy

Chicago hands down.

Great atmosphere, great friends, great venue, and lots of great books to pilfer through!

Got to agree with Arex here. I had a blast at Chicago and got to meet a lot of great boardies. Wish I could of spent a bit more time with them all, but hopefully that's for this year's show. (thumbs u

Andy

Depends on what you're looking for.

Chicago all the way for me too. Unless you are looking for something spectacular comic book wise you'llprobably find it in Chicago. SD i massive from what I hear and star power is the draw but to me Chicago is the best compromise between comics, friends, cost and proximity.

If money is no object then SD is the way to go.

I can't comment on NY as I'mplanning on going for the first time next week but I've heard it is "the new SD"

R.

I am going to say that NY has the biggest and best con now. :)

That being said I have never gone to Chicago or San Diego because the Northeast has enough cons to satisfy my Signature Series urges lol

hm

I'd probably say New York because of the number of big-time creators that go (the old school guys that is). PLUS, there's a ton of great stuff to do in NY when you're not at the show. I'd probably say Chicago next since this sounds like it's the premiere comic buying show on the circuit.

Chicago. Behind that I like the Baltimore show.

With Baltimore you also have the Geppi Museum and Washington D.C. just a hop, skip, and a jump away. It would make for a decent 2 week vacation.I would also like to go to Chicago or Javitz someday...I've heard nothing but good things about them. SDCC has evolved into something other than what I'm looking for.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You can't go wrong with either:

San Diego

NYC

Chicago.....

Over the next three years try them all out. (thumbs u