• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America # 1

15 posts in this topic

Can you spare a grade for my CAPT # 1. Unfortunately these are the only pics I have at the moment. I will post better detailed pics as soon as I replace my damaged digital camera. Is restoration of any kind worth performing to increase it's CGC rating and value or not?

73499.jpg.7b3b477881bec0ca0f14015d68c95d11.jpg

73500.jpg.78fe1d8e75be9d258ab1220053ce3cea.jpg

Is restoration of any kind worth performing to increase it's CGC rating and value or not?

It appears to be a good candidate for restoration as there don't appear to be any large important pieces missing. Consult an expert, or get opinions on the Restoration forum.

Is restoration of any kind worth performing to increase it's CGC rating and value or not?

It appears to be a good candidate for restoration as there don't appear to be any large important pieces missing. Consult an expert, or get opinions on the retsoration forum.

Agreed. I would gladly sink the cash into this book and keep it :cloud9: