• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Knight's Squeeze!

61 posts in this topic

So do you have soe personal issue against her that prompted this useless thread?

Yes.

And you have some personal issue against me that prompts you to keep reading and posting in my thread?

So do you have soe personal issue against her that prompted this useless thread?

Yes.

And you have some personal issue against me that prompts you to keep reading and posting in my thread?

The fact that you posted a completely pointless thread merely to bash someone you feel is less than attractive intrigues me to no end. I wish to know what poison lurks deep down that makes it necessary. Is it a boil that must be lanced from time to time? A wound that never heals.

When I was a young boy I used to be mean to the girls I liked. Is that it? A little insecurity goes a long way doesnt it.

This goes for all the rest of you chiming in on her looks. Didn't your mothers teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all?

/pet peeve rant off

Yes.

The fact that you posted a completely pointless thread merely to bash someone you feel is less than attractive intrigues me to no end. I wish to know what poison lurks deep down that makes it necessary. Is it a boil that must be lanced from time to time? A wound that never heals.

When I was a young boy I used to be mean to the girls I liked. Is that it? A little insecurity goes a long way doesnt it.

This goes for all the rest of you chiming in on her looks. Didn't your mothers teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all?

/pet peeve rant off

Ok, Prince Valiant. You win. My desire to bang her has driven me to make fun of her.

Now go rid another thread of tyranny and injustice. :sorry:

Gah, what's wrong with you guys? She's cute! Cute I say!

Doesn't anyone like cute anymore? (shrug)

I find her hot (shrug)

And she is!

There are women all around the world and they are all unique. We all have our faults but the older I get the more I find my tastes broadening to an ever increasing pool of beautiful, sophisticated and intriguing women. And the one thing that I find troublesome is that I may never get to spend any amount of time just talking to these women.

I would love to sit down and have a coffee with Maggie. Just to find out what she is like. People are interesting and they are much, much more than their image posted on a forum.

hmmm....sorry for the preachy post. Guess it pushes my buttons.

I find her hot (shrug)

And she is!

There are women all around the world and they are all unique. We all have our faults but the older I get the more I find my tastes broadening to an ever increasing pool of beautiful, sophisticated and intriguing women. And the one thing that I find troublesome is that I may never get to spend any amount of time just talking to these women.

I would love to sit down and have a coffee with Maggie. Just to find out what she is like. People are interesting and they are much, much more than their image posted on a forum.

Talking to 'em? Now you've gone too far!

I find her hot (shrug)

And she is!

Talking to 'em? Now you've gone too far!

Yeah there's no call for that kind of behaviour! This is a family forum. For families. With comics.

Are you talking about her face, her boobs, or your malfunctioning junk?

Her face.

There's nothing wrong with my junk. rantrant

nothitit.jpg

Exactly. Dudes, ok, so she's obviously not Megan Fox :cloud9: (don't you naysayers even get started on her) but she's not a bad looking girl by any means.

Ever wonder why there are very few females on these boards?

maggie_gyllenhaal_300x400.jpg

er, no....most of the females in my life think I'm barkin mad for collecting comics.....just imagine what they'd think of me if they knew i read em as well.......

Wow great photo there of her. Very 1950's pin up, classic.

As for the lil bit of dispute, I agree it is just wrong and immature to start a thread specifically to bash a womans looks.

But we are on a comic message board, not genome scientists or Nasa engineers so its not like we have all that much in the way of important and PRESSING matters to discuss.

Maggie did a whole layout for Agent Provocateur. If you don't know what that is then you might want to start showing your girlfriend/wife a little more time buying her something instead of buying that next funny book.

Here's another photo from the shoot.

MaggieGwendoline_590x800.jpg

Maggie did a whole layout for Agent Provocateur. If you don't know what that is then you might want to start showing your girlfriend/wife a little more time buying her something instead of buying that next funny book.

Here's another photo from the shoot.

MaggieGwendoline_590x800.jpg

Yo mama :foryou: