• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Friday Report

87 posts in this topic

I went to the comic con today and it was a fun experience. It gets really crowded. I can only imagine tomorrow. I live about an hour outside of the city so I took a train in, then subway, then walked a few blogs to the Con. I had a steerage pass along with the other cattle so I didn't luck out and have a dealers pass:( I've included a shot of the long a** line.

comiccon2.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg

Here are some girls promoting some kind of book..

ComicCon1.jpg

The place is really large and of course there are many areas including video games, toys, comics, artists etc. I didn't get an ariel view shot although I should have.

Upon entering I ran into this cute little guy...

comiccon3.jpg

Here are a bunch of shots of comic booths... I know I like to see these at other conventions when you all post them...

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5544.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

Great pictures Joanna

That looks like Greg Adams (a Marvel/DC artist from Columbia SC) in the last picture. Whose setup is that he's leaving? Looks like Jamie Graham's (Graham Crackers)

Here are a bunch of shots of comic booths... I know I like to see these at other conventions when you all post them...

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5544.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

Great pictures Joanna

That looks like Greg Adams (a Marvel/DC artist from Columbia SC) in the last picture. Whose setup is that he's leaving? Looks like Jamie Graham's (Graham Crackers)

The first picture has two forum members, the last picture is at Stephen Ritter's table, which was my last purchase of the day was at.

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5544.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

Great pictures Joanna

He's leaving WWComics. Stephen is such a nice guy and I bought a Fox romance comic from him as well as leaving some things with Matt who is also A+++. I can't wait to read their new book that comes out this year.

cool pics.

any first day purchases you just couldn't pass up?

I was looking for some Bakers which were really scarce. So, I just walked away with a Slabbed Teen Age Diary Secrets I already knew about from Metro, a Fox romance from Stephen, and a low grade romance from TVComics.

I should have got more detail shots of the tables but you get so hooked up in looking around ... you know how it all goes!

I'm sure you'll hear about some successful purchases.

IMG_5537.jpg

Can some charitable soul get a grade and price on Harley's Action #47 for me? I'll be your best pal!

You amaze me how you can see a detailed comic in that picture. Gold star to you.

IMG_5537.jpg

Can some charitable soul get a grade and price on Harley's Action #47 for me? I'll be your best pal!

You amaze me how you can see a detailed comic in that picture. Gold star to you.

I'm amazed at how much Harley looks like Richard in that pic.

lol

IMG_5537.jpg

BTW, I'm not there anymore or I'd look for you. Maybe you can get Roy to look for you? I couldn't find him today I had a comic for him.