• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Friday Report

87 posts in this topic

IMG_5537.jpg

Can some charitable soul get a grade and price on Harley's Action #47 for me? I'll be your best pal!

BTW, I'm not there anymore or I'd look for you. Maybe you can get Roy to look for you? I couldn't find him today I had a comic for him.

hm Maybe I should look for Jeff on Sunday. :insane:

IMG_5537.jpg

Can some charitable soul get a grade and price on Harley's Action #47 for me? I'll be your best pal!

BTW, I'm not there anymore or I'd look for you. Maybe you can get Roy to look for you? I couldn't find him today I had a comic for him.

Just don't bring your wallet to Harley's booth!

IMG_5537.jpg

Just don't bring your wallet to Harley's booth!

:devil:

IMG_5537.jpg

I'll check into it.

I was *ahem* busy today and just could not make the con. Really sorry Joanna.

:foryou:

IMG_5537.jpg

I'll check into it.

I was *ahem* busy today and just could not make the con. Really sorry Joanna.

:foryou:

Thanks, Roy. (thumbs u

Are those her real titties hanging out? :o

Yup. Spectacular.

She was wearing the shiny black costume with the straps and guns and red trim in Chicago, remember?

6 foot tall Amazon.