• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Friday Report

87 posts in this topic

I had a question I was hoping someone could anwser. I purchased 2 tickets online. After doing so, it stated that each barcoded confirmation admits ONE PERSON ONLY. It does confirm that I have 2 Sunday passes but there is only 1 barcode confirmation. Are my wife and I both going to be able to get in?

I had a question I was hoping someone could anwser. I purchased 2 tickets online. After doing so, it stated that each barcoded confirmation admits ONE PERSON ONLY. It does confirm that I have 2 Sunday passes but there is only 1 barcode confirmation. Are my wife and I both going to be able to get in?

I think you should both be able to get in, there was a seperate line for people with bar codes.

I think you should both be able to get in, there was a seperate line for people with bar codes.

Thanks! (thumbs u

Im suprised you guys couldnt tell from the first pick she was a cury girl.

Still... not bad

It was pretty obvious, I was wondering why there was so much of a big deal made over her. To much looking at boobies (Which are not even that great) to pay attention.

Come on guys, I'm sure you all don't have perfect six pacs yourselves. Some of these people who dress up, it takes a lot of courage.

Wasnt tryin to hate..as I said before in the Maggie Gyllenhaal thread, "I wouldn't kick her out of my Tepee."

Its a sweet costume.

Im suprised you guys couldnt tell from the first pick she was a cury girl.

Still... not bad

She is quite a package...something you can barely get your arms around..YOWZA!!!

fixed that for ya.

1186919234077.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

she has a nice treasure chest

Those are just...damn...

(worship)

Expensive????

I dunno maybe because I am married, but I do not really see they hype over her is.......I seen a lot better, on a daily basis.

What are you a lifeguard?

Guys ripping on the curvy women should be shot - or at least slapped in the back of the head. Cancel your subscription to Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues and take in some variety. I've been to the conventions and I never felt like I was looking at the Yale rowing team as all the guys were wandering around (by themselves).

Here are a bunch of shots of comic booths... I know I like to see these at other conventions when you all post them...

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5544.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

That's Peter Bilelis (Learnedhand) seated and myself at Ted's booth. It was late in the day and we were both beat. The EC art slightly behind my left shoulder is a complete story. His asking price is $7500.00. He also had a stack of nice original art under his table.