• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My NYCC '09 and forum dinner report

84 posts in this topic

and another board member (his name escapes me :sorry:) and we caught up with what they were doing.

That would probably be me. Saw your shirt and wanted say hello. Was good talking to you, KC. Looking at the pictures, it looked like you guys had a great time. Wanted to go, but had to do the "girlfriend thing". Hopefully I'll make it to the next one.

and another board member (his name escapes me :sorry:) and we caught up with what they were doing.

That would probably be me. Saw your shirt and wanted say hello. Was good talking to you, KC. Looking at the pictures, it looked like you guys had a great time. Wanted to go, but had to do the "girlfriend thing". Hopefully I'll make it to the next one.

(thumbs u

Casey you did a heck of a job rounding up that crowd. It was a fun night had by all!

I didn't realize it was a Karaoke bar until later but man could some of those people sing. You have to imagine how many people come to NY to make it big and never do...lots of great talent out there.

R.

Casey you did a heck of a job rounding up that crowd. It was a fun night had by all!

I didn't realize it was a Karaoke bar until later but man could some of those people sing. You have to imagine how many people come to NY to make it big and never do...lots of great talent out there.

R.

Thanks, Roy. It was a pleasure meeting you and Louise. I'm only sorry I didn't get the chance to chat with you more.

Hey Roy, who were those people at the table in the middle (the ones you joined)? How long was it before they realized you weren't with them? lol

They are actually creators and were with the con. They were saying how one of them was actually very famous in Greece. His name was Giannis.

R.