• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out This auction :)

15 posts in this topic

It is in an admirable well fashion. Like a New one. This sample showed in the picture is the same that I have but mine is in better condition. The picture showed is the same that the one I am selling. The picture showed is downloaded from internet. My comimc is protect for a hard especial cover but it is not glued. It is only for having a better protection. You can verify the real price for the comic in internet auctions, comic houses ETC. It is not a reedition. It is the real first number one editions. It comes with the explanation of the origin of this superhero, his life and background. I have now this iten in an especial offer. It is doubtful you can find a better offer.!!!

Now that kind of auction description has definately got me ready to bid. confused.gifblush.gifgrin.gif

OK, so don't the scammers usually post a scan of a copy that's actually waaaaaaaaaaay better then the one they actually have in hand? (If they actually have one in hand at all).

So, the muppet here posts a scan of a POS that's waaaaaaaaay worse than the one he 'owns'.

Reverse sales technique, obviously. I think I like it! thumbsup2.gif