• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-mas: What to buy the comic fan that already has everything!

22 posts in this topic

Finished your Spidey run?

Already upgraded those early silver FF's?

BIN'ed the complete Dazzler run in NM on ebay for $5?

Just picked up a beat copy of the MM Annual to complete your Timely collection?

Then this is probably all you need for X-mas, good luck!

What do you think the CGC grade will be? 7.5?

Going to pass on this offer. My spidey-sense tells me it will be a bad investment.

Ohh..and same here.I already have 1 high-maintenance hotrod. I can’t afford 2.

Well if the girl in the pic is the real deal I'd understand why the 18 bids. smirk.gif

But I've got a feeling it's some older fat woman or even a guy 893whatthe.gif that's going to be writing you those love emails. 27_laughing.gif

And your search string to discover this auction, was....?

Actually I just clicked on the 'other services' link in the category listing to see what else was going. So, for all the girls on the messageboard who aren't actually really boys

Uh, do we have any girls apart from Joanna ?

I think Ill ask Santa for some stuff from here (I’m such a sucker for this type of stuff).

http://store.coolstamps.com/endeavor/category/345.html

"The first Comic Book Super Hero Superman from the Marvel Comic book series first appeared in 1938 - created by Jerry Siegel - a great Mint Postage Stamp"

And all this time I thought Superman was a DC character.

Actually I just clicked on the 'other services' link in the category listing to see what else was going. So, for all the girls on the messageboard who aren't actually really boys

Uh, do we have any girls apart from Joanna ?

There's African Comic Girl and Lucy Bop. There have also been several guys pretending to be female.

I should put up a "I'll be your fake girlfriend and I can talk knowledgably about comics" ad. Bet that would get some bids!

27_laughing.gif

Like all interesting/oddball ebay auctions such as the "3rd Planet from the sun" (auctioned by God), "The Liver", and the Beanie Baby fiasco, I heard about it second-hand (sports messageboard).

I should put up a "I'll be your fake girlfriend and I can talk knowledgably about comics" ad. Bet that would get some bids!

Not if you're only going to talk about Wonder Woman, that's a girls book.