• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts @ Megacon! New GA collection picked up today!

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Just picked up a very cool collection of about 3 boxes of Golden Age comics, including lots of cheap Fiction House, some early Fox stuff (WonderWorlds, Blue Beetles, etc) and few Centaurs, Fawcetts, Quality, and some other stuff. Some highlights include the ultra rare Jumbo Comics #9, Jungle #3, Rangers #3, and some other very cool stuff. Most of the collection grades in the Good to VG/F range.

I also picked up an ULTRA high grade group of about 500 Silver/Bronze books today with probably at least 400 books grading 9.4 or better. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet (most will probably end up at CGC) or if I will even have a chance to get them worked up before Megacon.

And last but not least, I picked up about 10 boxes of modern comics, mostly from the last year which will be mostly priced @ $1.00 each, with some being 3 fo $1.00.

Here is a list of what I will be bringing to the show. If you have requests, please let me know and I will bring it if I have it.

31 boxes of high grade Silver Age

20 CGC boxes mostly 9.4 and better

8 Golden Age/Pre code horror boxes

3 New Fiction House boxes

11 boxes of trade paperbacks

12 boxes of bulk moderns

I also have lots of high grade Bronze age I can bring, or high grade Horror Mags, or Marvel Westerns or photo cover Westerns, or Dell/ Gold keys, so if you have any requests, let me know and I will bring it to the show. Stop by and see me and I will try to make you a good deal on something. See you next weekend.

Dale

I have a couple of nice upper mid grade issues.... which is probably high grade for this title

Why do you think I'm looking for high-grade copies...... (shrug)

Anyway..I'll check out what you have Dale....thanks....hope you have a few left..I'll be there on Saturday... doh!