• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How would you grade this Hulk #4?

14 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if this copy could warrant the hassle of CGC certification (from overseas).

What do you think?

By the way, I'd welcome advice on the best options us Europeans have to get a book certified by CGC.

my_Hulk_4_fc.jpg

my_Hulk_4_bc.jpg

Thank you for the replies so far.

The chippings bother me also, nonetheless I was hoping for a 6.0 ... anyway, should I decide to grade & sell, I might opt for pedigreecomics' "raw to riches" service: opinions, anyone?

If you are going to send it to CGC, try to send it through a large dealer in Europe to reduce shipping costs as they will include it with a larger package. Otherwise, make friends with an American and have them submit it for you.

I am thinking 5.0 but the staples look cleaned maybe ?

Not that I know of. I've had this book for over 15 years, and can only be sure no one tampered with it since. I bought it from a reliable Italian dealer upon his return from a US convention.