• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A shout out to Sacentaur.

43 posts in this topic

If Steve is reading this I just want to say that I'll miss his input on these boards. I'm basically a small fry collector but Steve has always treated me with kindness and respect, so I for one will miss him if he doesn't come back. He's one of the good guys that this hobby sorely lacks.

I just recently discovered I actually made more posts over a 2 day period on the NOD board, than here...looks like I transition well

and, over there, I got GATOR as my user name!!!

I just recently discovered I actually made more posts over a 2 day period on the NOD board, than here...looks like I transition well

and, over there, I got GATOR as my user name!!!

You better stick around here where I can keep an eye on ya. :sumo:

Yeah, but I still see them as sort of the "tin foil hat" crowd. Looking at some of the conversations & aspersions cast around there leaves me waiting for more positives.
like anything, you have to pick and choose (thumbs u

Yeah, but I still see them as sort of the "tin foil hat" crowd. Looking at some of the conversations & aspersions cast around there leaves me waiting for more positives.

True, but as things stand right now (I peek in from time to time at the general discussion, GA, and Atom Age boards) there seem to be maybe a dozen posters, about half of which are VERY agenda driven. As polemic as I tend to get, that's a bad place for me to be. I need less negativity around me.

True, but as things stand right now (I peek in from time to time at the general discussion, GA, and Atom Age boards) there seem to be maybe a dozen posters, about half of which are VERY agenda driven. As polemic as I tend to get, that's a bad place for me to be. I need less negativity around me.

then join my threads... all positive, all the time :headbang:

then join my threads... all positive, all the time :headbang:

Gator is like a ray of Florida sunshine.

Short version:

- Steve & Metro don't get along

- Rich gets into it with Metro & puts a comment from that into his sig line

- Dena asks him to stop

- Due to previous issues with the sig line Rich makes a comment that Dena takes as belligerence & suspends Rich

- Steve perceives this as favoritism toward Metro and changes his sig line to a series of comments & gets a suspension as well

- Steve has (evidently) chosen not to return.

Come on back, Steve. Your voice is missed.

This "Gold Comics" part of this board is a good place to be, because it is habited by good people. My wish is that anybody has constructive things to say about our great hobby finds their way here, and that Steve finds his way back someday too.