• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New books in from CGC for sale, many 9.8's!

37 posts in this topic

Here is a list of books I am selling. Most of these just came back from CGC on Friday.

ASM #194 9.8 OW/W

ASM #238 9.4 OW/W Qualified for missing tatoos. Overstreet says the tatoos missing are irrelevant.

ASM #298 9.8 White

ASM #300 9.6 White

Special Edition: Spider-man vs. the Hulk #nn 9.2 OW/W (it's a rare giveaway from 1979).

Venom: Lethal Protector #1 (Gold Edition) 9.8 White

Dark Horse Presents: Aliens #1 (Platinum Edition) 9.8 White

Unity #1 (Platinum Edition) 9.6 White

Unity #1 (Gold Edition) 9.6 White

Rangers Comics #44 8.5 OW/W

Marvel Mystery Comics #7 8.0 OW/W

Captain Aero #3 8.5 C/OW (rare)

I also have a run of9.4 Spectre's (#3,4,5,7,10) and Captain America's (ranging from 101-108) that I am selling, but only as sets.

Timely

"ASM #238 9.4 OW/W Qualified for missing tatoos. Overstreet says the tatoos missing are irrelevant."

I heard that you could just take the tatoos out of the less expensive FF issue from the same time and insert them into the ASM 238 and that's why it was not as big an issue in the more recent Overstreet's. I have the 238 and remember that the tatoos are in there I just don't recall if they are loose or what. confused-smiley-013.gif

ASM #238 9.4 OW/W Qualified for missing tatoos. Overstreet says the tatoos missing are irrelevant.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Tell Bob to buy a computer, get an Internet account, and log onto EBay.

Let's see. No prices mentioned. Just the books and the CGC grade. And in the Marketplace you have to, as is SO USUAL with you, dis someone. And someone with a Rangers Comics #44 8.5 OW/W...Marvel Mystery Comics #7 8.0 OW/W...Captain Aero #3 8.5 C/OW.

What IS your problem? Do you just hate? Instead of expressing ridicule for a Qualified book, why don't you express some appreciation for some good books, which ARE there.

The Marketplace is for people to see. We don't need bull from spectators here. I think we can judge WITHOUT your keen eye. Or do you think your keen eye is really necessary for all of us?

What IS your problem? Do you just hate? Instead of expressing ridicule for a Qualified book, why don't you express some appreciation for some good books, which ARE there.

Hey, if I think that's a totally insipid (and with EBay data to back me up 100%) totally incorrect statement by Bob, then I'll say so.

Are you disagreeing that it's totally incorrect as far as potential prices?

For someone who was waving the pompous flag in this thread, you seem to have ripped out a page from Brulato's chapter with this last comment. 893naughty-thumb.gif

You're right, but I never accused Brulato of being poor, destitute and somehow unable to pay for a few Modern CGC'd comics.

CGCMINT is a evil little troll, and sometimes I feel like firing back against his insults.

Ha ha, too funny my poor miserable friend. hi.gif Please do post your bling bling. Fo a troll that constantly attacks other fellow board members, you don't seem to like it when others complain about you.

Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New year to everybody on the boards!

Hey, if I think that's a totally insipid (and with EBay data to back me up 100%) totally incorrect statement by Bob, then I'll say so.

Are you disagreeing that it's totally incorrect as far as potential prices?

Nope. I certainly do not disagree with your sentiment about OS being incorrect.

Nope. I certainly do not disagree with your sentiment about OS being incorrect.

Exactly, though I do apologize if this comment somehow was construed as against Timely. And as you may have noticed in a previous thread, I did compliment him on the CGC 9.8 ASM 194 (Newstand!) copy.