• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Super Sale! ASM 1, AF15 Showcase 4, FF 3!!! PRICES REDUCED

18 posts in this topic

Tons of fun Silver Age books. Reasonable time payments will be considered, but PM me first.

Books sold via posting the little :takeit: guy, or via PM. Feel free to make offers via PM.

Up first:

Showcase 4 CGC 2.5 CR/OW - Universal. Just a great unrestored low grade copy. You don't see these unrestored all that often. Last GPA sale for a 2.5 was March of '08 for $2,000. Yours for $2,600, $2,400 NOW $2,200

Showcase4frontCGC25.jpg

Showcase4frontlabeCGC25.jpg

Showcase4CGC25back.jpg

Next:

Amazing Spider-Man 3 (Q) Non-story affecting coupon clipped. OW pages. If not for the clipped coupon an easy 4.5; OSPG in 4.0 = $534; yours for $380 NOW $350NOW$315

ASM3Front.jpg

ASM3Back.jpg

Next, sorry it's not silver age ;),

Amazing Spider-Man 300 CGC 9.4 white pages; yours for $200, $180 NOW $150

ASM300FrontLabel94.jpg

ASM300Front94.jpg

Finally, the grand daddy of them all.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 4.0 OW/W (And I think a great resub candidate). Throw out the guide on this one. The hottest book on the planet. Yours for $7,700

CGC grader's notes on the AF 15:

Heavy chipping right edge FC

Heavy creasing on spine

6 1/2 in crease on right of FC that breaks color

Crunch/crease/bend on top right corner that go through the book

Also, that weird white stuff by the A in Amazing Fantasy is a glare from my scanner.

AF15Frontlabelcgc40.jpg

AF15CGC40Front.jpg

AF15CGC40back.jpg

Thanks for looking.

(thumbs u

Here's the next one:

Showcase 22. CGC 4.5 CR/OW The next DC superhero to get the movie treatment is Hal Jordan's Green Lantern. This is a really tough book to find in nice shape, highest on the census is a 9.0. This book has all the eye appeal of a 7.0 copy, but some back cover issues hammer its technical grade. Yours for $1,200

Shocase22frontlabecgc45.jpg

Showcase22frontcgc45.jpg

Showcase22backcgc45.jpg