• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics # 1 [6.0] Unrestored up up and away!

1,020 posts in this topic

Holding rock Solid at 277,300.00 !

I Know, I know.

Stalled I tell you. :baiting::grin: It will climb, still holding to my $375,000 prediction but with the Showcase #4 CGC 9.6 coming up soon and other Timely goodies my head would be spinning trying to decide which books to chase.

I wonder if the current high bidder is getting a little worried he might have to buy the damned thing!
why would you wonder that... I would be esctatic if I won it at my current high bid :banana:

I wonder if the current high bidder is getting a little worried he might have to buy the damned thing!

I would be but it never seems to happen that way, or at least not very often with a mega key. As funny as this sounds, if this books end up at $325,000 or less I think there will be a lot of disappointed Action #1 fans.

fans maybe, but buyers of the book, I don't think any dissapointment at all...after all, my original expectations were 275-325K ...not to say that is where it will end up, but as a serious buyer, that is my range

Just because of the nature of the two sales at the top of the list, I'd be really disappointed if this book doesn't top out at at least $350,001.

:cry:

Just because of the nature of the two sales at the top of the list, I'd be really disappointed if this book doesn't top out at at least $350,001.

:cry:

:o

Which isn't to say I wouldn't be happy to see you win (thumbs u

I would LOVE for this book to go to someone I know will appreciate the heck out of it and you fit the bill.

Does anyone know who bought the Action #1 2.0 that comiclink had a while back? Please PM with any helpful info.

When was it sold?

My bet it goes back up for sale after this book ends...

Does anyone know who bought the Action #1 2.0 that comiclink had a while back? Please PM with any helpful info.

When was it sold?

I thought it sold a year or 2 ago. For either 80k or 85k.

When was it sold?

I thought it sold a year or 2 ago. For either 80k or 85k.

that is correct...at the time, I couldn't justify paying $70K for it (that was my high offer)... I believe Josh told me he got $80K for it (asking $85k).... seems like a decent buy, in hindsight

Any idea where it is now? Thought it looked pretty nice.

no idea, I never asked, and have not heard a peep...so, whomever has it is not active in the circles I am

no idea, I never asked, and have not heard a peep...so, whomever has it is not active in the circles I am

You mean they're a Pepsi drinker? :o

You mean they're a Pepsi drinker? :o

those bas-terds! lol

OK, so what would we consensus pay for the 2.5 with the heavy foxing and large piece out?

Ed

I thought that book had been restored... filter81 sold it, so he would know who has it, and if it is still unrestored and looking "fugly" or not

but I suspect $75K is about right (remember, buy the book, not the number)...