• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photobucket deletes photos?

17 posts in this topic

I logged into my Photobucket account, and they had deletes photos as "inappropriate" when all they had were graemlins doing different things like:

1) One laying in bed counting sheep as they jumped over the bed. Meant to represent not being able to sleep.

2) One of a graemlin dancing, meant to represent being happy.

These were freebies off the web, so I cannot even think what offensive material was included in this.

Ever have them do this before?

sFun_toiletflush.gif

That is strange. I've never heard of photobucket deleting images. Do you have tons and tons of images and perhaps exceeded some photobucket limit?

I thought the same thing, but what they do is replace the image with a warning message.

Photobucketwarning.jpg

That is strange. I've never heard of photobucket deleting images. Do you have tons and tons of images and perhaps exceeded some photobucket limit?
I'm sure that people can report offensive images to them and they will delete it if it is the case.

offensive images to them and they will delete it if it is the case.

I didn't realize that, but to delete a graemlet laying in bed with sheep flying over his head? Did someone with a sheep fetish take offense?

Probably this guy.

Elektra.jpg

I didn't realize that, but to delete a graemlet laying in bed with sheep flying over his head? Did someone with a sheep fetish take offense?

Probably this guy.

Elektra.jpg

:o

Electra with a hairy navel!

I need to go shave my tongue!

:sick:

Probably this guy.

Elektra.jpg

Electra with a hairy navel!

I need to go shave my tongue!

:sick:

For a moment there I thought you wrote :

"I need to go shave it with my tongue!"

I logged into my Photobucket account, and they had deletes photos as "inappropriate" when all they had were graemlins doing different things like:

1) One laying in bed counting sheep as they jumped over the bed. Meant to represent not being able to sleep.

2) One of a graemlin dancing, meant to represent being happy.

These were freebies off the web, so I cannot even think what offensive material was included in this.

Ever have them do this before?

sFun_toiletflush.gif

Bosco unfortunately Photobucket is working with the FBI to crack down on perverts and other sexual weirdos as part of an effort to clean up the net. Unfortunately you are probably in some file now at their office. :o

Yes I bought some German war militaria last year and had it in my photobucket (it was uniforms) since I buy and resell most all militaria as well as comics. The images were taken down as inappropriate but the items had long been since sold on some of the military collectors boards. I figure they were probably reported when I was offering some comics from that happened to have the pics posted in the same album. I guess they thought I was promoting nazism or something.

Bosco unfortunately Photobucket is working with the FBI to crack down on perverts and other sexual weirdos as part of an effort to clean up the net. Unfortunately you are probably in some file now at their office. :o

Oh no!

Well, at least folks like that end up on Dateline eating cookies and milk and then the fellow comes out from the back room with "Can I ask you a question?"

Well, at least folks like that end up on Dateline eating cookies and milk and then the fellow comes out from the back room with "Can I ask you a question?"

2402465462_7d524ebef7.jpg?v=0

Oops, now I'm on the list too! :insane: