• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEED Wedding Money!! THREAD CLOSED

60 posts in this topic

Did anyone else get a water logged book and when they mention it, their PM gets deleted?

That's not water, those were tears of joy regarding his upcoming marriage.

or tears of fear.

Your not supposed to see the bride in her gown before the wedding for a reason.

Did anyone else get a water logged book and when they mention it, their PM gets deleted?

That's not water, those were tears of joy regarding his upcoming marriage.

or tears of joy for getting $5 plus shipping.

I could care less about the book or money, but when I PM someone about a concern, don't read it and then delete the post. Heck mention it in the post that the book had been submerged. From the scan it looked like a decent mid grade type which I was fine with, but I can't stand water damage..

I could care less about the book or money, but when I PM someone about a concern, don't read it and then delete the post. Heck mention it in the post that the book had been submerged. From the scan it looked like a decent mid grade type which I was fine with, but I can't stand water damage..

I can have books with coupons missing, back cover damage, whatever. Water damage is the one thing I cant stand.

Wow.. This is pretty beat. I thought we had a probation thread around here somewhere to discuss this? rantrant

Hasn't been 30 days and he hasn't technically ripped anyone off. rantrant

Wow.. This is pretty beat. I thought we had a probation thread around here somewhere to discuss this? rantrant

Hasn't been 30 days and he hasn't technically ripped anyone off. rantrant

So instead throw him under the bus? I would be upset as well. But if you just waited the 30 days I am sure it would have been resolved. If not, on the list. After which I am sure it would have been resolved quickly since he is a constant buyer here.