• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sticks vs. Comics

WHO?!?!!?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. WHO?!?!!?

27 posts in this topic

I would not recommend investing in sticks over stocks/comics for 3 very fundamental reasons:

3) Sticks are dangerous - how many cases of broken bones have you heard of from people investing in comics?

2) Sticks don't last - we have all heard the story of the Second Pig, and we know what happened to him and his sticks (he's lucky he had a smarter brother!)

And the number one reason why you shouldn't invest in Sticks:

1) Unlike money, sticks actually DO grow on trees!!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I would have to advise investing in sticks right now as well, as the upcoming movie hype surrounding them has brought all the speculator money out, and the highest graded sticks are selling for multiples of guide.

This being said, there are still some good stick bargains to be had, especially if you don't mind the lower grades, like you can find in my backyard.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm a bit confused. If the comics are comedians, then I'd go for the comics, especially those 2 ugly guys, whoever they are. If the comics are real comics, I'd go for the sticks, but if the comics are slabbed, then maybe the comics after all. I need more info before I can hit the ballot box.

gahh what a ripoff!!

...I thought this was SCHTICKS vs comics

Styx-1990.jpg

VS.

comics.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Aren't you embarrassed by showing that you have an autographed picture of Styx?.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Especially when the only decent member Tommy Shaw had already left by the time of this photo. insane.gif

Anyone see the "All Request" show on MTV (I think?) with Tommy playing acoustic? In-freakin-credible for him to play/sing those Styx tunes by himself on acoustic - WOW!! 893whatthe.gif

Oh yeah........Styx. Fabulous band. Not quite as great as Asia, Foreigner, Reo Speedwagon, Rush, Toto, Yes, ELP, Supertramp or the Eagles.

The Eagles, Rush, and Yes do not belong on this list!! mad.gif

Please replace them with Night Ranger, Oasis, and Tears for Fears. Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

Oh yeah........Styx. Fabulous band. Not quite as great as Asia, Foreigner, Reo Speedwagon, Rush, Toto, Yes, ELP, Supertramp or the Eagles.

Please replace them with Night Ranger, Oasis, and Tears for Fears. Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

Wait a minute...are you joking or actually serious? I'd like to know before I unleash a tirade.... 27_laughing.gif

Wait a minute...are you joking or actually serious? I'd like to know before I unleash a tirade.... 27_laughing.gif

Yes should definitely not be on the list. sumo.gif