• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sticks vs. Comics

WHO?!?!!?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. WHO?!?!!?

27 posts in this topic

Nobody said they were a fabulous band.....although Grand Illusion was a passable album.

Ahhh.......I was just messin'. I appreciate that I'm still a relative newbie on these boards and therefore wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Especially those who seem to like bland, corporate early '80s AOR. Ooops. My bad!!

Nobody said they were a fabulous band.....although Grand Illusion was a passable album.

Ahhh.......I was just messin'. I appreciate that I'm still a relative newbie on these boards and therefore wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Especially those who seem to like bland, corporate early '80s AOR. Ooops. My bad!!

No wuckin furries thumbsup2.gif

I was about to invest heavily into sticks, but I'd like to hear Gene and/or JC's view on when they expect the stick market to crash...

I sure don't wanna buy if the bubble's about to burst.

Of course, this doesn't apply to those of you who collect sticks out of pure enjoyment.

And needless to say, early sticks and KEY sticks should be able to maintain their values once this "ship has sailed."

Personally, I feel sticks should hang tough based on it's long, solid history (sticks have been around longer than comics, ya know).

Rick

Personally, I feel sticks should hang tough based on it's long, solid history (sticks have been around longer than comics, ya know).

Rick

This is a good point, even caveman collected sticks!!! And some of those are actually valuable, well, if they're petrified they are...

You know their was a short little segment on "Monty Python Flying Circus" program that dealt with 'pointy stick' but mostly they handled the fresh fruits and ended up at the wrong end of disaster!? But I assume the punch line was the stick...... 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif........ 893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gif