• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

how amusing the seller of book I want to buy is someone here :) Got to love it when you find a ebay seller you can trust

You better place a higher bid than that or I'll end the auction early :baiting:

:jokealert:

In my opinion, that book is the rarest book of the run and I with confidence can compare it to Ultimate Spiderman Target #1 reprint, just not cost wise yet. When all the TV hoopla kicks in gear and people here want to build Registry Sets, this book will be not be readily available. You cannot buy what's not there. I'm not even mentioning it's defect on the majority of them, a frayed spine. I'm thinking about getting it as an investment book or a Signature Series candidate.

My new baby :cloud9:

11-13-101.jpg

:cloud9: Nice book STEVE!! Now you need a Joe Hill sig... like this one...

LK199.jpg

how many double sigs are there out there ?.. I'd sure like to have one!

Wow you guys and these cool signed #1's, (worship) You're starting to make me Jealous lol

My new baby :cloud9:

11-13-101.jpg

:cloud9: Nice book STEVE!! Now you need a Joe Hill sig... like this one...

how many double sigs are there out there ?.. I'd sure like to have one!

According to the census, there are three 9.9s, 24 in 9.8 and 1 in 9.6 (and whatever has been graded recently like Steve's books). When L&K first started up - Hill and Rodriguez were going to cons together signing so I would imagine a good portion of them are double signed. I have a 9.8 signed by Hill and Rodriguez also.