• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

I only really want one SS Of both writer & artist That I like the cover of after that I don't need anymore :D Maybe If I were to ever see them in person I'd go nuts & get em to sign some stuff but other wise ... lol

So what's your favorite cover? I am also the L&K SS Queen. :)

It's gotta be the Crown of Shadows #2 variant. hm

Head Games #4 for me!

I only really want one SS Of both writer & artist That I like the cover of after that I don't need anymore :D Maybe If I were to ever see them in person I'd go nuts & get em to sign some stuff but other wise ... lol

So what's your favorite cover? I am also the L&K SS Queen. :)

It's gotta be the Crown of Shadows #2 variant. hm

Head Games #4 for me!

WTL #4 :sumo:

The cover just really has this creepiness that ties to the Sam Lesser origin story inside perfectly. I remember pulling over to the side of the road and just having to read it immediately after purchasing. I loved it so much I had to get the alternately constructed one too in CGC 10.

I will give honorable mentions to the L&K: Special Edition Variant, Head Games #4 Variant, Head Games #3 Regular Cover...

I did love the Head Games #4 Regular Cover as Kinsey is my favorite Locke kid.

My SS babies! Jerel and I did a lot of blue label for yellow label trading in the beginning. He may regret it now.

First arc SS copies:

LockeKeySSfirstWTL.jpg

DF variants and 2nd print SS copies:

LockeKeySS2nd-DFs.jpg

God damn that's an impressive lot of books in ss.

Well I know what I am buying next!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Locke-Key-Head-Games-1-Signed-Edition-Joe-Hill-/260731316373?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb4cc2895

:D

My SS babies! Jerel and I did a lot of blue label for yellow label trading in the beginning. He may regret it now.

First arc SS copies:

LockeKeySSfirstWTL.jpg

DF variants and 2nd print SS copies:

LockeKeySS2nd-DFs.jpg

Awesome ! I hope cgc has a event SS signing for joe & gab I'd love to send in my book to get SS

Edited by synch

I was watching this as well but I'm watching because I have an extra that I may put up for sale. :) Usually the books from IDW are in pretty good shape, but you may want to ask. I was considering their #1 signed of the first arc recently (went for $92) and asked about condition. With their response, I didn't want it.

The only regret is not being your friend sooner. :foryou:

I remember back in 2008 seeing your eBay name buying a lot of L&K books and panicking about the new sheriff in town. lol

Az alwayz, amazing zet of bookz, Ch3ryl! :)