• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

anyone in the PA area?

Nancy Mosser Casting is booking extras for the 20th Century Fox Television pilot “Locke & Key.”

Posting From Nancy Mosser Casting is booking extras for the 20th Century Fox Television pilot “Locke & Key.” Location Pittsburgh, PA 15201

Employer Post | Posted on 2/6/2011 by Brian Dragonuk

Nancy Mosser Casting booking extras for "Locke & Key" tv pilot

Nancy Mosser Casting is booking extras for the 20th Century Fox Television pilot “Locke & Key.”

Primarily looking for 18-25 yr olds, but all ages can sign up on their website at www.mossercasting.com. Click on Talent Registration.

18-25 year olds should call the office if they are available on Tuesday, Feb. 8th and Wednesday the 16th. Call 412.621.1160.

Latest news from Israel at Skeleton Crew:

Hope everyone had a great holiday, up to and including Groundhog Day and Super Bowl Sunday. Many thanks to those who pre-ordered the Anywhere Key. We received the signed tags from Gabe last week – the man has a very cool autograph, if we do say – and those keys started shipping Friday in the order that pre-orders were placed. We hope to see the last keys off on Wednesday.

That’s the update, which leads to a bit of news:

We’ll be marking keys temporarily sold out and taking a little bit of downtime over the next few weeks as we welcome Skelton Crew junior. As soon as everyone is settled (and sleeping) we’ll open sales back up with the kick-off of the new Legacy Edition Shadow Key. That’s still tentatively set for the end of the month; we’ll drop a quick note when it’s ready.

That’s the news, which leads to opinions, but not ours.

We want to hear from you.

I’d like to make the next key a fan choice between the Beast Key and the Mending Key.

(Beast is the sword-like key on the cover of February, Mending opens the healing medicine cabinet.) Honestly, I can’t wait to tackle both of them, and I’m sure I will, but I’d love to hear what you’d like, so please, drop me an e-mail by Feb. 14. Majority wins.

I’m also interested in gauging interest in a very limited, made to order life-size Giant Key. You could probably guess that it wouldn’t be inexpensive, but it would be pretty cool.

Have a great few weeks. I think mine will be a happy blur.

Israel

Israel's email is israelskelton@skeltoncrewstudio.com if anyone would like to vote on the next key to be made AND the interest in a GIANT KEY special order (I'm in!). :)

So anyone know when joe & gab will be at a con together next ?..

They attend few cons, and far between now... Stay tuned to Hill's web page

www.joehillfiction.com

According to website, next place they will all be together (Hill, Rodriguez and Chris Ryall)

February 9th, 7 – 9 PM , New Dimension Comics, Century III Mall, West Mifflin, PA. Signing.

Well if cgc is doing an SS event I am going to send my book in! Currently bidding on a couple of ebay auctions I'm hoping to win one for sure the other I doubt I will

www.joehillfiction.com

According to website, next place they will all be together (Hill, Rodriguez and Chris Ryall)

February 9th, 7 – 9 PM , New Dimension Comics, Century III Mall, West Mifflin, PA. Signing.

Nuts that is a comic shop... I doubt that will be big enough event to get someone there for a cgc SS :S Got my hopes up for a bit there! :D oh hell I am glad its not I'd be pissed if I misesd a chance at a signing lol that is only in a couple of days no way I'd be able to get my books from here to there in time hahha

Edited by synch

My SS babies! Jerel and I did a lot of blue label for yellow label trading in the beginning. He may regret it now.
The only regret is not being your friend sooner. :foryou:

I remember back in 2008 seeing your eBay name buying a lot of L&K books and panicking about the new sheriff in town. lol

Az alwayz, amazing zet of bookz, Ch3ryl! :)

Agreed! (worship)

I feel a group shot is needed from my section of the woods soon too. hm

DO IT!! DO IT!!!

:shy:

The Keys To The Kingdom run so far.

017.jpg

...and some other random Joe Hill books.

018.jpg

Swoon worthy. My LCS didn't get any of the RI covers. I've been watching them on the bay but afraid to pull the trigger. People don't ship things as nice as you guys do.

www.joehillfiction.com

Right about now the old school Sig Series program would be wonderful. I know CGC isn't sending an employee to a LCS for sigs :sorry:

Maybe once they tv show is out they will both go to a few more cons ...

honestly I'm surprised they are not pimping this thing at sdcc ... seems like the thing to do these days

honestly I'm surprised they are not pimping this thing at sdcc ... seems like the thing to do these days

It's still early - maybe they will. Would be the proper venue for it - for sure!

Swoon worthy. My LCS didn't get any of the RI covers. I've been watching them on the bay but afraid to pull the trigger. People don't ship things as nice as you guys do.
:gossip: The Keys To The Kingdom #4 Variant is a rare book to get.

I like rare.... what makes it rare ?.. I see the black & white one on ebay for about $5 ....

Jerel - I just e-mailed you the tracking number that PayPal should have sent your way on Friday (maybe caught in a spam filter?) Either way, hope it's on your doorstep soon, man.

As for the pink disclaimer tags - my wife was nervous about someone trying to bend one of the tines and having it snap. Just better safe than sorry. I hope everyone likes them.

Have to say it's neck and neck so far for Mending vs. Beast - I appreciate all the votes.

The Anywhere keys are fabulous Israel... and I certainly like this one the best so far. Jerel and I had talked about the Giant Key before - how awesome it would be to actually have one, so you know our votes will be YES on that one! :)

I have been wondering about the vote thing as well for the keys what are we suppose to do email ?.. I didn't see any type of poll option up lol Personally I want a giant key but I think a LIFE sized one would be too crazy ... how would one even ship that ?.. lol! I want one the same size as the others or maybe... twice as large since its you know ... giant :D

I think I'd like to see the animal key next since that one is getting a lot of attention in books :D

It's still early - maybe they will. Would be the proper venue for it - for sure!

I sure hope it does cause unless they go to ECCC its the only way I'm going to get a cgc SS from them... I think I will save my books to be graded for SS since they are autographed the grade will not really matter as much ... at least to me anyways!

Edited by synch

Jerel - I just e-mailed you the tracking number that PayPal should have sent your way on Friday (maybe caught in a spam filter?) Either way, hope it's on your doorstep soon, man.

As for the pink disclaimer tags - my wife was nervous about someone trying to bend one of the tines and having it snap. Just better safe than sorry. I hope everyone likes them.

Have to say it's neck and neck so far for Mending vs. Beast - I appreciate all the votes.

Thanks Isreal. I got your email. :) I just having been having a string of bad luck lately and I thought it got to the keys. Hopefully, they make it out of Jersey. lol

I'm on dial-up for a week or more, so getting on your site is very hard, so I can't vote. But, I would definitely vote for the Mending Key out of the choices. Granted, I would love how to see how you develop the Animal Key too. I live for anything Locke & Key. I was betting you guys were gonna do the Gender Key next too.