• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Welll, does HE have them graded so he could start his set? Or are you is HE a person who doesn't like graded comics? lol
I'm sure he would have a set to start a set if he wanted to. ;)

But seriously...how excited are you for the next two issues. :popcorn:

Any bets who is gonna go bye-bye, before Clockworks #1?

I haven't read the KTTK issues yet. :sorry:
I haven't read a L&K arc more times than this one since Head Games. There is alot of "more than meets the eye" stuff going on like that one. hm

I'll sit down when the HC comes out and read it all at once.

I haven't read the KTTK issues yet. :sorry:
I haven't read a L&K arc more times than this one since Head Games. There is alot of "more than meets the eye" stuff going on like that one. hm

I'll sit down when the HC comes out and read it all at once.

There is just so much to take in. Your eyes will roll out of your sockets. It's amazing how much Gabriel has improved as an artist since the first arc too(side profiles and Fem-Dodge, a couple of examples). I almost wish Joe and Gabe's collaboration would never end. They are a perfect team. I would even buy a Lady Gaga comic if they worked on one. lol

I havent read the last 2 books yet. On my pile to read. I have all the books raw. Love slabs, just never got into slabbing them to put in a registry. Seems a waste of money to me, but thats just my opinion...looking forward to some reading tomorrow. kiddies will be away...

What is Zack's obviously preferred way of killing six-year-old Bode Locke if he had a chance as he has shown in the Keys To The Kingdom arc?

Zack deapanning, "...I'll kill you some other time. Promise."

Never before since Tyler threatening to "Get large" on the Dark Lady in COS #4, has a threat seemed most likely to happen. lol

Zack has choked the precocious key finder two times so far in the KTTK arc. :o

:hi: Jerel!

Yep, I checked it out. Looks like a nice one - good price too. Some of those are ridiculous $$.

My books shipped, but they didn't actually get in the mail until yesterday so hopeful they will be here Monday. :wishluck:

some of what ?

Yep, I checked it out. Looks like a nice one - good price too. Some of those are ridiculous $$.

My books shipped, but they didn't actually get in the mail until yesterday so hopeful they will be here Monday. :wishluck:

some of what ?

Creepshow #1 - Jerel just purchased one.

some of what ?

Creepshow #1 - Jerel just purchased one.

Yeah synch, I consider it Joe Hill's first appearance in comics, because of the little boy on the cover reading a floppy with an evil look of eventual creative genius on his face and the fact he was the little boy with comics in the movie the adaptation is based on and there is all kinds of posters of Joe's favorite movies on the wall(Dawn of the Dead-filmed in the same city where Locke & Key is being shot and other Stephen King vehicles). Ironically, the kid has his face with a little mix of the King too. It's a must have for Joe fan's and hard to find in NM or better condition. I was praying would be able to get this one on the cheap considering the BIN prices set on them.