• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Has My Thread Been Removed

290 posts in this topic

Dear Dena

It says you're the one who deleted the whole historical chain of events.

Surely I, as the original poster, deserve to know why ???

I was told by many of your members that it was the most set of interesting postings they'd ever read on here, and became compulsive viewing.

So WHY ???????

Please do reply.

Just my opinion.... but if Metro did indeed have the thread pulled (again I stress - if), it only compounds the situation and casts them in an even worse light.

And if the moderators pulled this thread on behalf of Metro, I've got a spare spinal cord for sale.

The only people who know what really happened are Ian and Metropolis. No one on these boards can make an accurate judgement one way or the other. Having said that....if Metro was right then they deserved to have the thread pulled.

All of you have been through the thread and have made your call so why not let sleeping dogs lie.

The whole 25 pages have vanished and it says the original poster requested they be removed, but I didn't.

Conspiracy theories ??????

I thought this column was about free speech !!!!!!!!!!!

Metro pays CGC's rent with their yearly submissions.

Ian pis.se off Metro.

CGC pulls thread.

Seems simple.

The only people who know what really happened are Ian and Metropolis. No one on these boards can make an accurate judgement one way or the other. Having said that....if Metro was right then they deserved to have the thread pulled.

But Mushroom, the inverse isn't necessarily true - that because the thread was pulled, Metro must be right..? However, many people might apply this logic to your viewpoint, and come to a questionable conclusion...

The whole 25 pages have vanished and it says the original poster requested they be removed, but I didn't.

Conspiracy theories ??????

I thought this column was about free speech !!!!!!!!!!!

Metro pays CGC's rent with their yearly submissions.

Ian pis.se off Metro.

CGC pulls thread.

Seems simple.

would this theroy work if daniel dupcak/comic-keys submitted books to CGC, and get the threads yanked due to his submissions paying CGC's rent? or would danny boy just use the good old physical threats to get the thread(s) yanked, since he claims CGC doesn't like him due to him ripping off unknowing collectors that the books sold on eBay are restored advertised as unrestored? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif