• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Foray Into GA Has Begun!

175 posts in this topic

Well, as many of you know, I've completed my AF 15, ASM 1-100 run and nearly finished w/ the run up to 328 (end of McFarlane era). Anyhow, I've finally decided to start poking around in the Golden Age era of comics with none other than Batman! Of course, I will be sticking to my low grade roots! :grin:

So, many thanks to Jon (PointFive) for getting me started...and hopefully more to come!

TEC 52:

tec52.jpg

tec52back.jpg

1. Cover is attached and apparently (due to the reinforcing tape) it handles nicely.

2. A gentlemen never kisses and tells... and neither does a comic gentlemen divulge really nice deals ;)

3. Isn't it?-)

1. Cover is attached and apparently (due to the reinforcing tape) it handles nicely.

2. A gentlemen never kisses and tells... and neither does a comic gentlemen divulge really nice deals ;)

3. Isn't it?-)

Reinforcing tape. :cloud9:

Congratulations and welcome to the GA Forum! :applause:

In addition to great covers, I enjoy a lot of the GA Bat stories. I think you'll have fun with your new quest.

:gossip: Only 871 more issues to go!

Batman 25 is a must....Joker / Penguin team up and awesome black cover. Batman 84 is also cool....best Catwoman cover of the GA and it also has the interior story where Bruce and are waking up in the same bed while Bruce suggests they take a cold shower before starting their day. I know Wertham had to love that one.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u