• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay Superman #1 @ CGC Blue 1.5

64 posts in this topic

yet another thrill bid placed..... :cloud9:
you thrill seeker you :baiting:

Dang what a great copy to snag....real solid and killer pages. Wish I had some powder left to go after it..... :cry:

Drop the price on your Cap 1 to $5k and you might have some powder

Gosh, why don't you just slit my throat while your at it??? :tonofbricks:

Just trying to help Philly :sorry:

Great pic of the kids!

yes, the kids are GREAT, but can you resize the pic down a bit lol

I guess that the seller considers Metro a conduit rather than a prior owner when he states that he is the 2nd owner...

My point exactly. Not that it really impacts anything as a substantive matter, but it's the little details that sometimes reveals a larger problem. It is a CGC'd book so no big deal and I am sure the seller is reputable but still.

Mark, will the revelation of this ownership debacle now prevent you from bidding?

Only if your hand had been involved Richard. :gossip:;)

I guess that the seller considers Metro a conduit rather than a prior owner when he states that he is the 2nd owner...

My point exactly. Not that it really impacts anything as a substantive matter, but it's the little details that sometimes reveals a larger problem. It is a CGC'd book so no big deal and I am sure the seller is reputable but still.

Mark, will the revelation of this ownership debacle now prevent you from bidding?

Only if your hand had been involved Richard. :gossip:;)

That's what she said! :banana: