• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, what are you nerds.....

228 posts in this topic

I know this topic in this thread passed, but I just wanted to say that deer meat is rather yummy, but I only ever had at it an ex's house. He later dumped me for being too nerdy for him. Go figure.

IMO, a girl who eats venison is far from nerdy!

now lemme get out of this thread before I am accused of fawning over Baltimore Lauren!

Come on, I think leaving the thread is a bad-eye-deer.

Deer Mike,

Well maybe I wont buck out just yet. I may stay and tell my possum story

Just be sure to possum puns in your story.

I know this topic in this thread passed, but I just wanted to say that deer meat is rather yummy, but I only ever had at it an ex's house. He later dumped me for being too nerdy for him. Go figure.

now lemme get out of this thread before I am accused of fawning over Baltimore Lauren!

Deer Mike,

Doe ewe really think ewe'd possumly buck us off the tracks with that joke, deer?

Deer Mike,

Doe ewe really think ewe'd possumly buck us off the tracks with that joke, deer?

Ok, ewe da ^^

Deer Mike,

Ok, ewe da ^^

:roflmao:

....that have never spent time with a female, much less seen one naked, going to do for BaltimoreLauren's Birthday tomorrow?

:popcorn:

Cool. Another chance for fellow forum members to be creepy as hell. :tonofbricks:

I don't think they miss many opportunities :eek:

....that have never spent time with a female, much less seen one naked, going to do for BaltimoreLauren's Birthday tomorrow?

:popcorn:

Cool. Another chance for fellow forum members to be creepy as hell. :tonofbricks:

I don't think they miss many opportunities :eek:

Is that you pot? :baiting:

that have never spent time with a female, much less seen one naked

Spending time with females when they're not naked is excruciating.

Whenever I went to a club in the 90's I rarely left alone.

object>

In turn, you posted a far too serious BRAGGING type post. Problem is, it's so easy for people to say they were playas back in the day that 1) people assume your lying and 2) no one cares anyway. Further, even in your bragging post, we have no way of knowing the quality of the talent that you say you went home with. The posters so far have been teasing you about this point as well. As CGCWorld points out, sometimes quality is more important than quantity.

I'd like to type out a detailed response to this, but it's hard to do with all this va jay-jay in my face.