• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, what are you nerds.....

228 posts in this topic

In turn, you posted a far too serious BRAGGING type post. Problem is, it's so easy for people to say they were playas back in the day that 1) people assume your lying and 2) no one cares anyway. Further, even in your bragging post, we have no way of knowing the quality of the talent that you say you went home with. The posters so far have been teasing you about this point as well. As CGCWorld points out, sometimes quality is more important than quantity.

I'd like to type out a detailed response to this, but it's hard to do with all this va jay-jay in my face.

Damn, I hate it when you have to swat it away like flies.

In turn, you posted a far too serious BRAGGING type post. Problem is, it's so easy for people to say they were playas back in the day that 1) people assume your lying and 2) no one cares anyway. Further, even in your bragging post, we have no way of knowing the quality of the talent that you say you went home with. The posters so far have been teasing you about this point as well. As CGCWorld points out, sometimes quality is more important than quantity.

I'd like to type out a detailed response to this, but it's hard to do with all this va jay-jay in my face.

It's hard being a playa.

It's hard being a playa.

Word. :whistle:

Whenever I went to a club in the 90's I rarely left alone.

object>

God, I have so much love for that song & skit. Had so much fun with it when I was a DJ. Here's the actual skit; Jim Carrey really took it to another level.

It's hard being a playa.

You know when yourein high school, your friend gets all the chix, and the ones that end up not 'getting' him, get stuck with you, many times over (good looking ones half the time), could that put me.. I mean someone I know.. this guy I know who it use to happen to all the time, could that have made me.. I mean, my friend..a PLAYA? It still counts right? :cool:

I'll post pictures for you guys tomorrow, since I love all of you so much.

Could you PM your phone number to MCMiles? :wishluck:

He was too shy to ask you for it himself :gossip:

Howabout you give me his number so I can send him drunk text messages?

:jokealert:

Howabout you give me his number so I can send him drunk text messages?

:jokealert:

:roflmao:

PM sent. :o

lauren weren't you talking about a wonder woman outfit yesterday?

Yes, but that has nothing to do with me drunk texting people.

...Or does it?

Edit: No PM's yet. Hahhaah!

Cause I ain't pimpin fo free.

PM sent with my paypal address :gossip:

:insane:

William! (tsk)

;)

lauren weren't you talking about a wonder woman outfit yesterday?

Yes, but that has nothing to do with me drunk texting people.

...Or does it?

Edit: No PM's yet. Hahhaah!

Cause I ain't pimpin fo free.

PM sent with my paypal address :gossip:

:insane:

:roflmao:

oh you guys..