• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: I wanna rock!

60 posts in this topic

And one last one...likely my favorite April Wine song.

Here's one for you, Roy. Remember Fludd? Another great 70s Canadian band that sadly went unrecognized beyond our borders.

3 minutes of classic rock. Love the wah-wah pedal on this one around the 1:45 mark.

Marc Bolan rules.

Agreed.

Speaking of Marc Bolan and his legacy...did anyone catch Butch Walker at the 9:30 Club in DC a few weeks ago? I was playing a show in Baltimore that night, but I heard it was crushingly good...

Marc Bolan rules.

Agreed.

Speaking of Marc Bolan and his legacy...did anyone catch Butch Walker at the 9:30 Club in DC a few weeks ago? I was playing a show in Baltimore that night, but I heard it was crushingly good...

Nope, missed it because of class. :( So are you in a band or something?

Marc Bolan rules.

Agreed.

Nope, missed it because of class. :( So are you in a band or something?

More like "...or something"! :grin:

Yeah, I'm still hacking away at it, long past the age when I should have quit. I sing and play guitar in a band called The Ripovs. We just held our record release party at the Sidebar in Baltimore last Friday night. Good times...but the extra mileage is catching up to me!

I'm gonna be rockin' Thursday night in Ft Lauderdale with Iron Maiden :headbang:

ME2!!! :headbang:

Awesome! I saw Maiden last year here in Baltimore. The 3-guitar thing with Janick took a little getting used to for this old-school fan, but--even through a truly sound-system--they were still fantastic.

I'm gonna be rockin' Thursday night in Ft Lauderdale with Iron Maiden :headbang:

ME2!!! :headbang:

Awesome! I saw Maiden last year here in Baltimore. The 3-guitar thing with Janick took a little getting used to for this old-school fan, but--even through a truly sound-system--they were still fantastic.

I haven't seen them since '87 so I'm really looking forward to it. I figure it will be well worth the 10+ hour drive! If I had my druthers though, I would stage-hook Janick, heh.

IRON MAIDEN 4/2/09 Sunrise, FL

1. Aces High

2. Wrathchild

3. 2 Minutes To Midnight

4. Children Of The Damned

5. Phantom Of The Opera

6. The Trooper

7. Wasted Years

8. Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

9. Powerslave

10. Fear Of The Dark

11. Run To The Hills